- 3 cups tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 rib celery
- Combine the juice and seasonings. Chill. Slice the celery ribs into 4 sticks. Serve a celery stick as a "stirrer" in each tomato cocktail.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings (3/4 cup each)
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Sodium: 774 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 9 grams
Source: The New Family Cookbook for People with Diabetes
Book Title: The New Family Cookbook for People with Diabetes
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.