- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can (16 ounces) solid pack pumpkin
- 2 cups low-fat ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 cup canned evaporated skim milk
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. Add graham cracker crumbs; shake to coat pan evenly. Set aside.
- Combine pumpkin and ricotta cheese in food processor or blender; process until smooth. Add sugar, flour, milk powder, cinnamon, allspice, egg white, evaporated skim milk, oil, and vanilla; process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 275F; bake 1 hour and 15 minutes. Turn off oven; leave cheesecake in oven with door closed for 1 hour. Remove from oven; cool completely on wire rack. Remove sprinform pan side. Cover cheesecake with plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to 2 days. Garnish with fresh fruit, if desired.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 16
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Sodium: 56 milligrams
Cholesterol: 4 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 20 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1-1/2 Starch/Bread; 1/2 Fat