- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 6 tablespoons Equal Spoonful or Granulated
- 3 cups frozen unsweetened whole strawberries
- 1 cup ice cubes
* May substitute 9 packets Equal sweetener
- Combine yogurt, milk and Equal in blender or food processor; cover. With blender running, add berries, a few at a time, through opening in lid. Process until smooth.
- Add ice cubes, one at a time, through opening in lid, blending until slushy. Pour into glasses. Serve immediately.
A thick, refreshing drink made easily and quickly in a blender. It has 5 grams of protein, 16 grams of carbs and only 80 calories per serving.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Sodium: 60 milligrams
Cholesterol: 2 milligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 16 grams
1/2 milk, 1/2 fuit
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Equal.