- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 6 tablespoons Equal Spoonful or Granulated
- 3 cups frozen unsweetened whole strawberries
- 1 cup ice cubes
* May substitute 9 packets Equal sweetener
- Combine yogurt, milk and Equal in blender or food processor; cover. With blender running, add berries, a few at a time, through opening in lid. Process until smooth.
- Add ice cubes, one at a time, through opening in lid, blending until slushy. Pour into glasses. Serve immediately.
A thick, refreshing drink made easily and quickly in a blender. It has 5 grams of protein, 16 grams of carbs and only 80 calories per serving.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Sodium: 60 milligrams
Cholesterol: 2 milligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 16 grams
1/2 milk, 1/2 fuit
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Equal.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.