- 1 quart cold water
- 2 cups light white grape juice, chilled
- 1 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 package your favorite flavor Kool-Aid Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix
- 2 cups seltzer water, chilled
- 2 cups no-sugar-added light vanilla ice cream
- Combine water, grape juice, Splenda Granulated Sweetener, and Kool-Aid Soft Drink Mix in a pitcher, stirring until Splenda Granulated Sweetener dissolves.
- Pour 3/4 cup of the mixture into each of 8 tall glasses; add 1/4 cup of the seltzer to each glass.
- Top each serving with 1/4 cup of the ice cream. Serve immediately.
- Store leftover prepared drink in refrigerator.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 8 servingsServing Size: 1 (8 oz.) drink
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2.5 grams
Saturated Fat: 1.5 grams
Sodium: 85 milligrams
Cholesterol: 5 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 11 grams
Sugars: 7 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.