- 2 cups cornflakes
- 1 cup quick oats, uncooked
- 2/3 cup seedless raisins
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup egg substitute OR 4 egg whites
- 1 cup Equal Spoonful or Granulated*
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* May substitute 24 packets Equal sweetener
- Combine cornflakes, oats and raisins in large bowl.
- Combine peanut butter and egg substitute in medium bowl. Stir in Equal, honey, vanilla and cinnamon until well blended. Spoon over cereal mixture. Toss gently to combine. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place on lightly sprayed baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden and dough is set. Remove from baking sheet and cool completely on wire rack.
- Store in airtight containers at room temperature.
This hearty cookie is filled with lots of fiber and good flavor. Chunky peanut butter, oats, raisins and cornflakes provide fiber; a touch of honey, Equal and ground cinnamon add great flavor.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 2-1/2 dozen (1 per serving)
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Sodium: 42 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
1/2 starch, 1/2 fat
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Equal.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.