- 2 cups cornflakes
- 1 cup quick oats, uncooked
- 2/3 cup seedless raisins
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup egg substitute OR 4 egg whites
- 1 cup Equal Spoonful or Granulated*
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* May substitute 24 packets Equal sweetener
- Combine cornflakes, oats and raisins in large bowl.
- Combine peanut butter and egg substitute in medium bowl. Stir in Equal, honey, vanilla and cinnamon until well blended. Spoon over cereal mixture. Toss gently to combine. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place on lightly sprayed baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden and dough is set. Remove from baking sheet and cool completely on wire rack.
- Store in airtight containers at room temperature.
This hearty cookie is filled with lots of fiber and good flavor. Chunky peanut butter, oats, raisins and cornflakes provide fiber; a touch of honey, Equal and ground cinnamon add great flavor.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 2-1/2 dozen (1 per serving)
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Sodium: 42 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
1/2 starch, 1/2 fat
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.