- 1 package Dreamfields Elbows
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 cups half & half
- 1 cup 1% milk
- 1 teaspoon each salt, pepper and nutmeg
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1-1/2 cups fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 cup non-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat; sauté onion, garlic and parsley for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add half & half and milk, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Pre-heat oven to 425-degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch casserole baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Toss pasta and sauce together. Add fontina and cheddar cheeses; stir until well blended and pour into casserole dish. Top with Parmesan.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe Yield: Makes 8 side dish servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories from fat: 39
Fat: 14 grams
Saturated Fat: 8 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Sodium: 476 milligrams
Cholesterol: 52 milligrams
Protein: 19 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.