- 16 ounces Dreamfields Linguine (one box)
- 1 pound boneless chicken meat
- 1 teaspoon crushed pepper flakes
- 1 cup chopped green peppers
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon crumbled dry sage
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat oil in 12-inch sauce pan over medium heat. Cook garlic, peppers, onion and parsley in oil 5 minutes.
- Dice chicken in 1/2 inch pieces, add to pan with sage and cook, stirring frequently, 8 minutes.
- Stir in cream and broth. Cook 10 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, boil pasta according to package directions, drain and combine with sauce and cheese.
Spicy, creamy and rich, what more can be said! Stirring the chicken frequently is the key to keeping the chicken tender and delicious.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 6 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 31 grams
Sodium: 724 milligrams
Cholesterol: 108 milligrams
Protein: 30 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams