- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 4 (4 ounce) portions frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the ingredients except the chicken. Add the chicken breasts. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven broiler. Discard the marinade and broil the chicken 4 inches away from the heat for about 5-7 minutes per side, until juices run clear.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Sodium: 61 milligrams
Cholesterol: 68 milligrams
Protein: 25 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
4 Very Lean Meat
Source: Express Lane Diabetic Cooking
Book Title: Express Lane Diabetic Cooking
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.