- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 4 (4 ounce) portions frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the ingredients except the chicken. Add the chicken breasts. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven broiler. Discard the marinade and broil the chicken 4 inches away from the heat for about 5-7 minutes per side, until juices run clear.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Sodium: 61 miligrams
Cholesterol: 68 miligrams
Protein: 25 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
4 Very Lean Meat
Source: Express Lane Diabetic Cooking
Book Title: Express Lane Diabetic Cooking
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.