- 4 boneless pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 1 12-oz can beer
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon hot habanero pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- For marinade, in a small saucepan combine beer, honey, pepper sauce, garlic and bay leaf. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove and discard bay leaf. Place chops in a 1-gallon self-sealing plastic bag; pour marinade over chops, seal bag and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Drain chops, discarding marinade. Place chops on a kettle-style grill directly over medium-hot coals, lower grill hood and grill chops for 4-6 minutes. Turn chops and grill for 4-6 minutes more or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
At your next tailgate, kick it up an notch with these tasty chops. Serve with Dilled Cucumber Salad and Grilled Salsa-Cheese Dip with chips and vegetables.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 4
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Sodium: 145 milligrams
Cholesterol: 57 milligrams
Protein: 23 grams
Carbohydrates: 17 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.