- 4 boneless pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 1 12-oz can beer
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon hot habanero pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- For marinade, in a small saucepan combine beer, honey, pepper sauce, garlic and bay leaf. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove and discard bay leaf. Place chops in a 1-gallon self-sealing plastic bag; pour marinade over chops, seal bag and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Drain chops, discarding marinade. Place chops on a kettle-style grill directly over medium-hot coals, lower grill hood and grill chops for 4-6 minutes. Turn chops and grill for 4-6 minutes more or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
At your next tailgate, kick it up an notch with these tasty chops. Serve with Dilled Cucumber Salad and Grilled Salsa-Cheese Dip with chips and vegetables.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 4
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Sodium: 145 milligrams
Cholesterol: 57 milligrams
Protein: 23 grams
Carbohydrates: 17 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.