A margarita is a cocktail made using tequila, triple sec and lime juice that is served in a glass with a salted rim. A classic margarita can have upwards of 30 grams of carbs per serving, so this version is a real treat with only 3 grams of carbs per serving.
Recipe Yield: 1
- 1 oz tequila
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
- 3 squeezes (0.75mL) Spenda Zero Liquid Sweetener
- Small handful of ice
- Coarse grain salt
- Wedge or slice of lime
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
- Wet the rim of the margarita glass with a lime wedge.a
- Dip the rim into a small plate of coarse salt so it sticks to the edge of the rim.
- Combine all of the ingredients
- Serve over ice, strained into the glass – or blend in a blender for a frozen margarita.
- Garnish with a slice or wedge of lime.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Sodium: 240 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
Sugars: 1 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.