- 2-1/3 cups instant nonfat dry milk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/3 cup Granulated White Sugar Twin (or similar)
- Milk chocolate bar, shavings
- Fat-free milk, frothed (optional)
- Sugar-free candy canes (optional)
- Combine dry milk, cocoa and sweetener in a large bowl; stir well.
- To serve, stir 1 cup boiling water into 1/4 cup cocoa mix in a mug. Top with frothed fat-free milk and sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
- Store remaining cocoa mix in an airtight container.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 12 servings. Serving size: 1 cup
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 0.6 grams
Sodium: 75 milligrams
Cholesterol: 3 milligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 14 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.