Here’s a healthy, sugarfree version of an all-time Christmas Holiday favorite. This version is easy to make (with no cooking needed), and has about one-third of the carbohydrates and sugars that regular eggnog has.
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 12 packets Equal sweetener*
- 1-1/2 teaspoons rum extract
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 quart 2% milk
- 1 cup frozen lite whipped topping, thawed
- Freshly grated nutmeg, optional
*Substitute 1/2 cup Equal Spoonful for the packets.
- Whisk together egg substitute, Equal and extracts.
- Stir in milk. Whisk in whipped topping until blended.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Whisk just before serving.
- Garnish each serving with freshly grated nutmeg, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Sodium: 80 milligrams
Cholesterol: 7 milligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 7 grams
1/2 Reduced Fat Milk; 1/2 Fat
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.