- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup Equal Spoonful or Granulated*
- 1-1/2 teaspoons rum extract
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 quart 2% milk
- 1 cup frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- Freshly grated nutmeg (optional)
* May substitute 12 packets Equal sweetener
- Whisk together egg substitute, Equal and extracts. Stir in milk. Whisk in whipped topping until blended.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Whisk just before serving. Garnish each serving with freshly grated nutmeg, if desired.
Just in time for the holidays, here’s a healthy version of an all time favorite. Equal provides the sweetness and milk and whipped topping add richness. And, it’s easy to make – no cooking involved!
Recipe Yield: Serves: 12
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Sodium: 85 milligrams
Cholesterol: 7 milligrams
Protein: 6 grams
Carbohydrates: 6 grams
1/2 milk, 1/2 fat
Source: Equal ®
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.