- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/3 cup light butter, melted
- 12 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup reduced-sugar apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an eight-inch square pan with vegetable cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, Splenda Granulated Sweetener, and butter, mixing well. Firmly press mixture evenly in bottom of prepared pan. Bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add Splenda Granulated Sweetener, beating until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add sour cream and vanilla, beating just until blended. Gently stir in blueberries. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until firm. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Topping Directions: Combine apricot preserves and water in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until jam melts. Spread over filling; cut into bars.
Recipe Yield: Serves: 20
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 3.5 grams
Sodium: 110 milligrams
Cholesterol: 40 milligrams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
Sugars: 3 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.