- 6 ounces whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup onion, bell pepper and mushrooms (mix of all three)
- 1-1/2 cups low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 3 ounces grated mozzarella cheese
- Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water until tender.
- Drain and set aside.
- Combine tomato sauce and chopped onions, peppers and mushrooms.
- Mix in separate bowl cottage cheese, eggs & 1/2 of Parmesan cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a 8" x 8" casserole, layer half the noodles, the cottage cheese mixture, and grated mozzarella cheese.
- Top with tomato sauce mix and the rest of the noodles.
- Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then serve hot.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 3
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 10 grams
Protein: 36 grams
Carbohydrates: 52 grams
3 Low-Fat Milk, 1 Bread/Starch, 1 Vegetable
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.