- 6 ounces whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup onion, bell pepper and mushrooms (mix of all three)
- 1-1/2 cups low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 3 ounces grated mozzarella cheese
- Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water until tender.
- Drain and set aside.
- Combine tomato sauce and chopped onions, peppers and mushrooms.
- Mix in separate bowl cottage cheese, eggs & 1/2 of Parmesan cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a 8" x 8" casserole, layer half the noodles, the cottage cheese mixture, and grated mozzarella cheese.
- Top with tomato sauce mix and the rest of the noodles.
- Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then serve hot.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 3
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 10 grams
Protein: 36 grams
Carbohydrates: 52 grams
3 Low-Fat Milk, 1 Bread/Starch, 1 Vegetable
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.