- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 16-ounce can whole plum tomatoes
- 1/2 cup white wine (or cooking wine)
- 1/4 tsp. basil
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 chopped onion
- 4 half chicken breasts, skinned, boned
- 2 Tbsp. fat-free chicken broth
- Heat liquid chicken broth in a non-stick skillet and brown chicken, onion, and garlic.
- Add all other ingredients except mushrooms. Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer about 30 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, cook 10 minutes more.
- Remove chicken from pan, boil down sauce until slightly thickened.
- Serve over cooked rice.
Recipe Yield: Prep Time: 25 Minutes - Cost: $$``Servings: 6 - Difficulty Level: 3
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3.5 grams
Sodium: 382 milligrams
Cholesterol: 73 milligrams
Protein: 28 grams
Carbohydrates: 15 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Starch; 4 Lean Meat
Source: Cooking Healthy and Fast
Book Title: Cooking Healthy and Fast
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.