- 8 slices Roman Meal bread (or similar whole grain, sliced bread), toasted or grilled
- 2 cups butternut squash, broiled and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 32 fresh basil leaves
- Cut each piece of toast into quarters for a total of 32 pieces.
- Combine squash, cheese, maple syrup and thyme in medium bowl.
- Top toast quarters with about 1 tablespoon squash mixture each. Top with fresh basil leaves.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 32 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 65 milligrams
Cholesterol: 5 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 5 grams
Source: Roman Meal