- 8 slices Roman Meal bread (or similar whole grain, sliced bread), toasted or grilled
- 2 cups butternut squash, broiled and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 32 fresh basil leaves
- Cut each piece of toast into quarters for a total of 32 pieces.
- Combine squash, cheese, maple syrup and thyme in medium bowl.
- Top toast quarters with about 1 tablespoon squash mixture each. Top with fresh basil leaves.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 32 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 65 milligrams
Cholesterol: 5 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 5 grams
Source: Roman Meal
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.