- 1 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 5 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup uncooked old-fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with vegetable cooking spray. Set aside.
- Make Filling: whisk together Splenda Granulated Sweetener, cinnamon, orange zest and orange juice in a large bowl; add apples and toss to coat. Transfer mixture to prepared pan; set aside.
- Make Topping: stir together oats, Splenda Granulated Sweetener, and cinnamon in a medium bowl; cut butter in with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture is crumbly. Stir in cereal and walnuts. Spoon topping over apples.
- Bake 45 minutes or until topping is lightly browned. Serve warm.
A perfect warm dessert to serve a cool autumn day.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 8 servings``Serving size: 3/4 cup crisp
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 8 grams
Saturated Fat: 2.5 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Sodium: 45 milligrams
Cholesterol: 10 milligrams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 21 grams
Sugars: 10 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.