- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup low-fat milk powder (equal to 4 cups low-fat milk)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup brown sugar Twin (R)
- 1/2 tsp Morton Lite Salt (R) Mixture
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour into a 9-inch glass pie pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 1 hour, or until knife inserted in center of pie comes out clean.
- Serve warm or let sit and serve.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 8
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Sodium: 203 milligrams
Cholesterol: 76 milligrams
Protein: 8 grams
Carbohydrates: 15 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Vegetable; 3/4 Low-Fat milk
Source: Suzi Castle's Deliciously Healthy Favorite Foods Cookbook
Book Title: Suzi Castle's Deliciously Healthy Favorite Foods Cookbook
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.