- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 package (1-3/4 ounces) powdered fruit pectin
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white distilled vinegar
- Pinch salt
- 1 drop red food color, optional
- 3-1/3 cups Splenda (R)
- Pour boiling water over rosemary in small bowl; let stand until cool. Strain; discard rosemary. Combine rosemary water and orange juice concentrate in 2-cup measure; add water to measure 2 cups.
- Combine orange juice mixture and remaining ingredients, except sugar, in large saucepan; heat to boiling. Stir in Splenda(R) and return to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Pour jelly into sterilized pint jars and seal; cool. Store in refrigerator 2 to 3 weeks.
Recipe Yield: Makes: 2 pints Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Sodium: 1 milligrams
Protein: 0.1 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Source: 1,001 Recipes For People with Diabetes
Book Title: 1,001 Recipes For People with Diabetes
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.