- 2 pound boneless pork roast
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 1 cup garlic croutons
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season roast with salt and pepper; place in shallow pan and roast for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, place croutons in plastic bag, roll with rolling pin until crushed.
- Remove roast from oven; spread surface with mustard and sprinkle with crouton crumbs.
- Return to oven and continue to roast for 15-20 minutes longer, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes. Serving Suggestions:
Simply elegant: Pork roast wearing a mustard-and-crunchy crumb coating. Serve with steamed broccoli spears and a green salad.
Recipe Yield: Serves 4-6, with leftovers
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 190 milligrams
Cholesterol: 65 milligrams
Protein: 26 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.