- 1 beef Top Sirloin Steak Boneless, cut 3/4 inch thick (about 12 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 6 small flour tortillas (6-inch diameter), warmed
- 1-1/2 cups egg substitute
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons guacamole
- 6 tablespoons salsa
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- Heat large, heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Season beef steak with salt, as desired. Place beef in skillet. Pan-broil 10 to 13 minutes for medium rare (145F) to medium (160F) doneness, turning occasionally. Remove beef from skillet. Set aside; keep warm.
- Heat oil in same skillet over medium heat until hot. Add eggs and scramble until set, stirring occasionally; keep warm.
- Carve steak into thin slices. Top each tortilla with equal amounts of eggs, steak and 1 tablespoon each of cheese, guacamole, salsa and sour cream. Serve immediately.
Recipe Yield: Makes 6 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 10 grams
Saturated Fat: 4 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 553 milligrams
Cholesterol: 45 milligrams
Protein: 24 grams
Carbohydrates: 20 grams
Recipe and photo appears courtesy of Cattlemen's Beef Promotion Board.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.