- 1 beef Top Sirloin Steak Boneless, cut 3/4 inch thick (about 12 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 6 small flour tortillas (6-inch diameter), warmed
- 1-1/2 cups egg substitute
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons guacamole
- 6 tablespoons salsa
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- Heat large, heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Season beef steak with salt, as desired. Place beef in skillet. Pan-broil 10 to 13 minutes for medium rare (145F) to medium (160F) doneness, turning occasionally. Remove beef from skillet. Set aside; keep warm.
- Heat oil in same skillet over medium heat until hot. Add eggs and scramble until set, stirring occasionally; keep warm.
- Carve steak into thin slices. Top each tortilla with equal amounts of eggs, steak and 1 tablespoon each of cheese, guacamole, salsa and sour cream. Serve immediately.
Recipe Yield: Makes 6 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 10 grams
Saturated Fat: 4 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 553 milligrams
Cholesterol: 45 milligrams
Protein: 24 grams
Carbohydrates: 20 grams
Recipe and photo appears courtesy of Cattlemen's Beef Promotion Board.