- 1 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
- 1 ounce milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, softened slightly
Materials: small wooden or plastic pop sticks
- Thaw Wild Blueberries and puree.
- In a bowl, combine pureed Wild Blueberries, chocolate and frozen yogurt. Mix thoroughly.
- Rinse 6 standard muffin cups with cold water and spoon in Wild Blueberry mixture, dividing it evenly between the cups (silicone muffin cups need not be rinsed first).
- Place a stick in the center of each "muffin" and freeze until firm, at least 2 hours.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 6 PopsServing size: 1 pop
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Sodium: 45 milligrams
Cholesterol: 1 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 19 grams
Source: Wild Blueberry Association
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.