- 1 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
- 1 ounce milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, softened slightly
Materials: small wooden or plastic pop sticks
- Thaw Wild Blueberries and puree.
- In a bowl, combine pureed Wild Blueberries, chocolate and frozen yogurt. Mix thoroughly.
- Rinse 6 standard muffin cups with cold water and spoon in Wild Blueberry mixture, dividing it evenly between the cups (silicone muffin cups need not be rinsed first).
- Place a stick in the center of each "muffin" and freeze until firm, at least 2 hours.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 6 PopsServing size: 1 pop
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Sodium: 45 milligrams
Cholesterol: 1 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 19 grams
Source: Wild Blueberry Association
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.