- 1-1/2 cup pitted fresh or frozen cherries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 24 oz. vanilla Greek yogurt
- 12 (3 oz.) paper cups and 12 popsicle sticks or plastic spoons *
- In small mixing bowl mash cherries and berries. Drizzle on honey and mix together.
- In paper cups, layer alternating spoonfuls of yogurt and fruit until full. Place popsicle stick or plastic spoon in each cup. Freeze.
- When ready to serve, tear paper cup off popsicle and enjoy.
These easy-to-make fruit yogurt pops are great on a hot summer day and have only 12 grams of carbs per serving.
Recipe Yield: Makes 12 paper cup popsicles.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 18 miligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 12 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.