- 1-1/2 cup pitted fresh or frozen cherries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 24 oz. vanilla Greek yogurt
- 12 (3 oz.) paper cups and 12 popsicle sticks or plastic spoons *
- In small mixing bowl mash cherries and berries. Drizzle on honey and mix together.
- In paper cups, layer alternating spoonfuls of yogurt and fruit until full. Place popsicle stick or plastic spoon in each cup. Freeze.
- When ready to serve, tear paper cup off popsicle and enjoy.
These easy-to-make fruit yogurt pops are great on a hot summer day and have only 12 grams of carbs per serving.
Recipe Yield: Makes 12 paper cup popsicles.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 18 milligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 12 grams