- 1 pound roasted white-meat deli chicken (either pulled from a whole chicken and skinned or from sliced chicken), cubed or shredded
- 1 cup fresh snow pea pods, halved
- 1/2 cup julienne baby carrot strips
- 1/2 cup low-fat Oriental salad dressing or low-fat vinaigrette
- 4 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat the chicken, snow pea pods, carrots, and garlic. Cover and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in dressing. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage and chicken mixture; toss together until mixed.
Serving size is 4 oz. chicken, 1 cup cabbage, and 1/4 cup snow peas.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 13 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 416 milligrams
Cholesterol: 100 milligrams
Protein: 34 grams
Carbohydrates: 7 grams
Sugars: 4 grams
1/2 Carbohydrate, 4 Lean Meat, 1/2 Fat
Source: Express Lane Diabetic Cooking
Book Title: Express Lane Diabetic Cooking
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.