- 1 pound carrots, peeled
- 1 pound parsnips, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 425F.
- Cut carrots and parsnips in half then in half lengthwise.
- Place on large rimmed baking pan toss with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until parsnips are tender, stirring once.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
This side dish is simple yet impressive, perfect for guests and special dinners.
Recipe Yield: Makes 8 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3.5 grams
Saturated Fat: 0.5 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Sodium: 40 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 14 grams
Sugars: 5 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.