- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 3/4 teaspoon salt substitute
- 1 cup flour
- 1 medium egg, slightly beaten
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup skim milk
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Add egg and milk, mix well.
- Pour into 12x8-inch pan which has been sprayed with a non-stick vegetable spray.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Cut into 12 squares.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 12
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 142 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 15 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Source: The Diabetic Newsletter
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.