- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup creamy style peanut butter
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Splenda Granular
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350?F.
- In a large bowl, beat margarine and peanut butter with an electric mixer until creamy, approximately 1 minute.
- Add egg substitute, honey and vanilla extract. Beat on high speed for approximately 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add Splenda and beat on medium speed until well blended, approximately 30 seconds.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Slowly add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture, beating on low speed until well blended, about 1 1/2 minutes. Mixture may be crumbly.
- Roll level teaspoons of dough into balls and drop onto a lined sheet pan, about 2 inches apart. Flatten each ball with a fork, pressing a crisscross pattern into each cookie. Bake 7-9 minutes or until light brown around the edges. Cool on wire rack.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 24 cookies. Serving size: 2 cookies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 11 grams
Sodium: 110 milligrams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 9 grams
Starch 1/2; Fat 2
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.