- Canola oil cooking spray
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour, spooned into measuring cup and leveled
- 1/3 cup white whole-wheat flour, spooned into measuring cup and leveled
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar substitute blend
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 4 ounces fat-free whipped topping
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries or blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325F. Coat 9-inch, nonstick springform pan or cake pan with canola oil cooking spray.
- Combine flours, cocoa and baking powders, 1 tablespoon coffee granules and salt in medium bowl.
- Combine sugar, canola oil, egg substitute and vanilla in another medium bowl; mix well. Add sugar mixture to flour mixture, and stir until just blended. Batter will be very thick. Spoon into bottom of pan; spread evenly by coating the back of a spoon with cooking spray. Bake for 11 minutes or until slightly puffed. (Mixture will not be completely cooked at this point, but it will continue to cook while standing without overcooking and drying out.) Place pan on a wire rack, and let cool for 5 minutes. Remove sides of the pan and gently remove from bottom or leave on bottom and place on a serving plate. Serve warm or at room temperature. When cooled completely, store in an airtight container at room temperature.
- To make cream, combine water with 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules in a medium bowl, and stir until dissolved. Add whipped topping; whisk until a sauce consistency is reached. For thinner sauce, add 1 to 2 tablespoons water or milk. Refrigerate until needed. To serve, cut into wedges, spoon mocha cream on top, and sprinkle with berries.
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Dense wedges of chewy chocolate are paired with a sweet coffee-flavored cream and fresh berries.
Recipe Yield: Yield 8 servingsServing size 1/8 brownie, 2 tablespoons cream and 1/4 cup berries
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 10 grams
Sodium: 145 milligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 36 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.