- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons water
- Blend together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and spices in a large mixing bowl.
- Cream butter, SPLENDA Granulated Sweetener and salt together in a large mixing bowl. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the molasses and water. Stir well. Add the flour mixture and stir until well blended. Refrigerate dough 1-2 hours before rolling out and cutting into shapes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Roll cookie dough out slightly less than 1/4 inch. Cut into desired shapes. Bake in preheated oven 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned on the bottom.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 54 servingsServing Size: 1 cookie
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 4 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 75 milligrams
Cholesterol: 15 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 16 grams
Sugars: 4 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.