- 2 medium avocados
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast, about 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. chopped red cabbage
- 2 Tbsp. diced carrots
- 2 Tbsp. diced radish
- 4 tsp. spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Carefully cut avocados in half lengthwise. Remove pits. Scoop out pulp into mixing bowl and set avocado shells aside.
- Add lime juice and mash avocado. Add chicken, cabbage, carrots, radish, mustard, garlic powder, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and mix gently to combine.
- Spoon mixture into avocado shells, mounding in the center and serve immediately with lime wedges. Or serve immediately on whole-grain bread for sandwiches or whole-wheat tortilla for wraps.
Recipe Yield: Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 16 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 6 grams
Sodium: 146 milligrams
Protein: 29 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.