- 1/2 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry (1 sheet), thawed
- 2 cups finely shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 4 ounces JENNIE-O Cracked Pepper Turkey, thinly sliced and julienned
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat oven to 375F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- On clean, lightly floured surface, unfold puff pastry.
- Gently roll pastry into 16x10-inch rectangle.
- Transfer pastry to baking sheet.
- With paring knife, cut 1/2-inch border around outside edge of pastry sheet.
- Top pastry with cheese, asparagus and turkey.
- Lightly drizzle olive oil over toppings.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until puff pastry is golden brown and asparagus is tender when pierced with tip of knife.
- Cool slightly. Cut into small squares to serve.
Savory turkey, crisp asparagus and melted cheese come together in this impressive side dish or appetizer.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 20 servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 8 grams
Saturated Fat: 3 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 135 milligrams
Cholesterol: 35 milligrams
Protein: 6 grams
Carbohydrates: 4 grams
Sugars: 1 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.