- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 lb Sole fillets (4 pieces approximately the same size)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon or lime peel
- 4 Tbsp lemon or lime freshly squeezed juice
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped chives
- 1 tsp mustard
- Cut asparagus into 3 inch lengths. Cook in 2-quart saucepan in lightly salted water for 5 minutes, drain. Set aside.
- Season the skin side of the sole fillets with salt and lemon or lime peel.
- Place asparagus spears at one end of each fillet. Roll up fillets with asparagus spears inside and secure with plain round toothpicks.
- Place in a 2-quart oven-save casserole dish liberally sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients and pour over fish.
- Bake in a 400F oven for approximately 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Baste fish every 7 minutes.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 Servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 270 milligrams
Cholesterol: 55 milligrams
Protein: 24 grams
Carbohydrates: 6 grams
Sugars: 2 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Vegetable; 3 Meat
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.