- 1 cup light raspberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup nonfat or light whipped topping
- 2 cups fresh raspberries, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Place the yogurt in a bowl and fold in the whipped topping.
- Place 1/4 cup of raspberries in each of four 8-ounce wine glasses.
- Top the berries in each glass with 3 tablespoons of the yogurt mixture.
- Repeat the layers and top each serving with a sprinkling of almonds.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2.3 grams
Fiber: 4.5 grams
Cholesterol: 1 milligrams
Protein: 2.7 grams
Carbohydrates: 14 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Carbohydrate, 1/2 Fat
Source: Diabetic Dream Desserts
Book Title: Diabetic Dream Desserts
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.