- 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick Dill Weed
- 1/2 pounds salmon fillets (swordfish or mahi mahi can also be used)
- Mix Steak Seasoning, lemon peel and dill weed in small bowl.
- Rub mixture over salmon. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Grill salmon, skin side down, over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Do not turn salmon.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe Yield: 2 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 8 grams
Sodium: 174 milligrams
Cholesterol: 65 milligrams
Protein: 24 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.