- 1/2 to 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 lb white fish fillets (like walleye, halibut, or cod)
- 1/2 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- lemon or lime wedges
- In a small bowl, mix together cumin, thyme, paprika, and lemon pepper.
- Rub spice mixture on both sides of fillets.
- In a large skillet, set over medium heat, heat canola oil. Add fish fillets and cook until browned on both sides and fish is opaque in the center about 4 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately with lemon or lime wedges.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings.Serving Size: 4 oz fish.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3.5 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 100 milligrams
Cholesterol: 100 milligrams
Protein: 22 grams
Carbohydrates: 1 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of CanolaInfo.org.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.