- 1 pound bluefish fillets
- 1 medium-size red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Rinse fish and pat dry. Arrange onion in the baking dish and top with fish fillets, skin-side down.
- Mix olive oil, minced garlic and parsley together and spread over fish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and a little paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, 18 minutes until fish turns from translucent to opaque. Garnish with lemon wedges.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 Servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 17 grams
Sodium: 129 milligrams
Cholesterol: 63 milligrams
Protein: 21 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
3 Low-fat Meat, 1/2 Vegetable
Source: Light and Easy Diabetes Cuisine
Book Title: Light and Easy Diabetes Cuisine
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.