- 1 box Dreamfields Spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup halved red and/or yellow cherry tomatoes
- 3 cups sliced porcini (dry), shiitake (fresh), portabella (fresh) or white (fresh) mushrooms, in any combination, stems removed (see note below)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add parsley, onion and garlic; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until sizzling. Add tomatoes; cook 2 to 3 minutes until tomatoes start to soften. Stir in mushrooms; cook until tender, about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in lemon juice and wine. Simmer 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add pepper and salt. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; add to skillet and toss with tomato mixture and Parmesan cheese.
To hydrate porcini mushrooms, cover mushrooms with hot water. Allow to stand about 20 minutes to soften; drain. Or use room temperature water and allow to stand 45 minutes to an hour. Drain; gently rinse under cold water and pat dry.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 6 to 8 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories from fat: 52
Fat: 8 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 7 grams
Sodium: 330 milligrams
Cholesterol: 5 milligrams
Protein: 12 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.