- 1 box Dreamfields Spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup halved red and/or yellow cherry tomatoes
- 3 cups sliced porcini (dry), shiitake (fresh), portabella (fresh) or white (fresh) mushrooms, in any combination, stems removed (see note below)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add parsley, onion and garlic; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until sizzling. Add tomatoes; cook 2 to 3 minutes until tomatoes start to soften. Stir in mushrooms; cook until tender, about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in lemon juice and wine. Simmer 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add pepper and salt. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; add to skillet and toss with tomato mixture and Parmesan cheese.
To hydrate porcini mushrooms, cover mushrooms with hot water. Allow to stand about 20 minutes to soften; drain. Or use room temperature water and allow to stand 45 minutes to an hour. Drain; gently rinse under cold water and pat dry.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 6 to 8 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories from fat: 52
Fat: 8 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 7 grams
Sodium: 330 milligrams
Cholesterol: 5 milligrams
Protein: 12 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.