- 1 serving Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Pillsbury Best All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons Crisco Pure Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1/2 cup Smucker's Apricot Sugar Free Preserves, plus additional for spreading on tops of muffins
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 6 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, Splenda Granulated Sweetener, baking powder and salt in medium mixing bowl.
- Beat together egg, oil and milk. Blend in preserves and almond extract. Add to flour mixture and stir just until moistened. Fill muffin cups evenly with batter.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool. Spread tops with a thin layer of preserves before serving.
These fluffy muffins are easy to make and a treat to eat. Apricot preserves and almond extract make them truly unforgettable.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 6 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 0.5 grams
Sodium: 190 milligrams
Cholesterol: 35 milligrams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 24 grams
Sugars: 1 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.