- 1 serving Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Pillsbury Best All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons Crisco Pure Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1/2 cup Smucker's Apricot Sugar Free Preserves, plus additional for spreading on tops of muffins
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 6 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, Splenda Granulated Sweetener, baking powder and salt in medium mixing bowl.
- Beat together egg, oil and milk. Blend in preserves and almond extract. Add to flour mixture and stir just until moistened. Fill muffin cups evenly with batter.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool. Spread tops with a thin layer of preserves before serving.
These fluffy muffins are easy to make and a treat to eat. Apricot preserves and almond extract make them truly unforgettable.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 6 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 0.5 grams
Sodium: 190 milligrams
Cholesterol: 35 milligrams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 24 grams
Sugars: 1 grams