- 2 large potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 450 F degree.
- Peel potatoes and cut into slices 4 inches long and 1/4 inch wide; place in a bowl of iced water to crisp.
- Just before cooking, turn onto paper towel and pat dry.
- Spread pieces in one layer of a shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle with the vegetables oil.
- Shake pan to spread oil evenly over potatoes.
- Bake 30-40 minutes, turning frequently, until gold brown.
- Empty potatoes onto paper towels.
- Sprinkle with salt and paprika.
Recipe Yield: Prep Time: 5 Minutes - Cost: $``Servings: 5 - Difficulty Level: 1
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 15 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Starch, 1/2 Fat
Source: The Diabetic Newsletter
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.