- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dry white cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 skinless salmon fillets, 6 ounces each
- 2 cups field salad greens
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine the mustard, wine, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, honey, lemon juice, garlic powder, and white pepper. Place the salmon in the bowl and coat thoroughly.
- Place the salmon in a baking dish, pour the remaining liquid over the salmon, and place the dish in the oven. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Arrange 1 cup of greens on each plate and place a salmon fillet on top. Sprinkle the red onion over the plate.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 2 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Sodium: 559 milligrams
Cholesterol: 97 milligrams
Protein: 39 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
1 Vegetable, 5 Lean Meat
Source: Diabetes Cookbook For Dummies
Book Title: Diabetes Cookbook For Dummies
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.