- 10 oz. fresh Brussels sprouts, the smallest available
- 2-3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-2 garlic clove (or to taste), finely minced
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar, or to taste
- 1/4 cup minced red bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp. finely-chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Steam the Brussels sprouts just until tender, either on top of the stove or in a microwave at medium power.
- While the sprouts are cooking, whisk together the olive oil with the vinegar and garlic. Set the dressing aside.
- When the sprouts are done, drain them well and place in a shallow serving bowl. Re-blend dressing and drizzle over sprouts. Sprinkle top of sprouts with the red pepper and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve hot.
Recipe Yield: Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Saturated Fat: under 1 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 195 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.