- 1 (11-oz) can corn, drained OR 1-1/3-cups frozen corn
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1/4 c jalapeno pepper jelly
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chile in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- In medium microwave-safe bowl, stir together all ingredients except cilantro. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes, stirring every minute. Stir in cilantro; microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
Add a twist to this year’s holiday ham by serving this chutney to accompany your centerpiece ham. The sweet and smoky flavor of the ham complements this colorful, hearty topping.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 6 servings. Makes about 1-1/2 cups chutney.
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Sodium: 73 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.