- 1/2 cup non-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 2 cup fat-free egg substitute
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp margarine
- 1 large onion, diced
- Mix cottage cheese and egg substitute together; set aside.
- In large non-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute onions in oil for 5 minutes, or until soft.
- Add broccoli and dill; saute for 5 minutes, or until broccoli mixture softens. Set vegetable aside.
- Wipe out frying pan. Add 1 tsp. margarine and swirl the pan to distribute it. Add half of the vegetable mixture, and then add half of the egg mixture; lift and rotate pan so that eggs are evenly distributed.
- As eggs set around the edges, lift them to allow uncooked portions to flow underneath. Turn heat to low, cover the pan, and cook until top is set.
- Invert onto a serving plate and cut into wedges.
- Repeat with remaining 1 tsp. margarine, vegetable mixture, and egg mixture.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 Servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Fiber: 3 grams
Sodium: 390 milligrams
Protein: 19 grams
Carbohydrates: 12 grams
Sugars: 6 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Vegetable; 2 Meat; 1 Fat