- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 (0.8-ounce) box sugar-free chocolate pudding mix
- 2 medium bananas, 6 ounces each, peeled
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat frozen dairy whipped topping unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 4 fresh Bing cherries with stems for garnish (optional)
- In a food processor or blender, combine yogurt and pudding mix until smooth.
- Cut each banana into 6 pieces on the diagonal. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Place 2 banana quarters in each of 4 dessert parfait glasses or goblets.
- Top with 1/4 of the pudding mix. Top each with 1 tablespoon whipped topping.
- Using a fine sieve, sift a little cocoa powder on top of each serving. Sprinkle with walnuts and add a cherry on top, if desired.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 336 milligrams
Cholesterol: 4 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 25 grams
1/2 bread/starch, 1 fruit