- 2 cups fresh corn kernels(10 ears) OR 1 16-oz. can corn kernels, drained
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (ground red pepper)
- 1 (3-oz) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 cup milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl, beat together all ingredients. Pour into greased 6-cup baking dish, bake for 45-50 minutes, until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm or at room temperature.
This cream corn pudding is a sturdy custard that makes a great mate to a grilled pork roast. It can be served warm or close to room temperature. Leftovers should be covered and refrigerated.
Recipe Yield: Serves 6.
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Sodium: 350 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 4 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.