- 3 oz Neufchatel cream cheese
- 2 cup cold skim milk
- 3 oz package Jell-o sugar-free instant chocolate pudding
- 1 pound fresh bing cherries, pitted, cut in half
- Blend cream cheese with 1/4 cup skim milk, on low speed of electric mixer, until smooth. Add remaining milk and pudding mix. Mix 1 or 2 minutes until smooth and well blended.
- Add to 75% of the fresh cherries to 1/2 cup water, and cook until it boils for 1 minute. Remove from heat, drain well.
- Alternately spoon pudding and cherries into parfait dishes, ending with pudding.
- Garnish the top of each parfait with the remaining cherries.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 6
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3.5 grams
Sodium: 305 milligrams
Cholesterol: 14.5 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 16 grams
1/2 Bread; 1/2 Fruit; 1 Fat