- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (18.25 oz) pkg low-fat yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup low-fat margarine, melted
- 1 egg, slightly beaten (or 1/4 cup egg substitute)
- 1 (30-ounce) can pumpkin pie mix (with spices already added)
- 2 eggs, beaten (or 1/2 cup egg substitute)
- 2/3 cup canned evaporated skim milk
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F. Coat a 9 x 13-inch cake pan with cooking spray.
- Set aside 1 cup of yellow cake mix for topping.
- Mix margarine and one egg and add to remaining cake mix. Press slightly dry mixture into bottom of pan to form a crust.
- Combine pumpkin pie mix, two eggs, and evaporated skim milk. Pour over prepared bottom crust.
- Mix the reserved cake mix, sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over pumpkin filling.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes.
Contributed by Marilyn Helton of Cinnamon Hearts
Recipe Yield: 24 Servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Sodium: 256 milligrams
Cholesterol: 27 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 31 grams
1-1/2 Bread/Starch; 1 Vegetable
Source: Magic Herbs
Book Title: Magic Herbs