- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 6 packets Splenda Essentials No Calorie Sweetener with Fiber, divided
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup fat-free whipped topping
- Mix cornstarch, cocoa powder and 5 packets of Splenda Essentials No Calorie Sweetener with Fiber together in a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Combine milk, egg substitute, and vanilla in a small sauce pot.
- Whisk in cocoa powder mixture until well blended. Add butter.
- Heat on medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Refrigerate until cool, about 30-40 minutes.
- Mix strawberries and remaining one packet of Splenda No Calorie Sweetener with Fiber. Stir well.
- Spoon pudding into individual serving cups or parfait dishes. Top each serving with berries and finish with 1 tablespoon of whipped topping.
Recipe Yield: Serves: 4``Serving Size: 1 cup pudding, 1/2 cup strawberries
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3.5 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Sodium: 85 milligrams
Cholesterol: 0.5 milligrams
Protein: 6 grams
Carbohydrates: 22 grams
Sugars: 20 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.