- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 (1 ounce) squares Bakers* Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9x5-inch loaf pan. Set aside.
- Combine flour, Splenda Granulated Sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Set aside. Coarsely chop baking chocolate bars.
- Mix eggs, bananas, oil, and milk in a large bowl until well blended. Add dry ingredients; stir until just moistened. Stir in chopped chocolate and walnuts.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.
Recipe Yield: Serves: 18``Serving Size: 1 (1/2 inch) slice
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 10 grams
Saturated Fat: 2.5 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 105 milligrams
Cholesterol: 25 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 21 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.